Wednesday, December 22, 2010

2 sons's mum diary


I still look fat after a month.......... :(

After back from confinement, I need to take care of 2 years old son and new born baby by myself.


What's a problem here?

1. My eldest son jealous of the new born baby.-He will always purposely bit my 2nd son.
-He don't like his new born brother sleep on his bed, use his pillow, etc...

2. My new born baby will wake up 2-3 hours once for the milk.

- When the new born baby crying and this will disturb my eldest son for the sleep at night as he need to go to nursary for the next morning.


What's a solution to temporary solve these problems?

1. What can i do here is always remind and teach him that the new born brother is just a baby, he is his brother and need to always love him. All the action must be very light and careful as his youngest brother is just a baby.

2. Always ask my eldest son share his toys, his pillow, etc... to his new born brother. This call love.

3. Temporary separate them at the night time.

- my eldest son will sleep with his grandma and the new born baby will sleep with me and my husband.

- some time will bring me eldest son go to upstairs and play with him and accompany him to sleep with me 1st then his dad will carry him to down stair to sleep with his grandma when he is fall in sleep. After bring my eldest son down to his grandma's room then will bring my baby up and sleep with me.

I hope the 3rd step is just a temporary solution, because i prefer both of my sons will sleep with me so that their relationship will getting improve.

I am sick after back from the confinement center due to not enough sleep and rest. I got thinking that want to find a nanny to taking care of my new born baby at night so that my husband & I can have a good sleep at night as both of us need to wake up early for the work. But, we still worry will impact our relationship with the baby. Financial problem also part of this that we try to taking care by ourselves.

I wish the time can pass through fast so that we can use to it that always awake from the night and wish my baby will stop to drink milk at the midnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment