Wednesday, December 29, 2010

The feeling of broken heart


27 December 2010, night



My father-in-law request my hubby to collect debt from customer in Bayan Lepas. We bring mother-in-law together for shopping after the collection.

We went to Longwan for the shopping. Kai Sheng was very happy in Longwan. He was ran around in the mini market and play hide and seek with me. It is a wonderful time and memorable for me and my son.

The happiness time will not long. During the back time, Kai Sheng was felt down from the car and bleeding a lot. I cannot remember the clear situation, I just can remembers that time, I am carrying my baby, I asked my mother-in-law to sit in front so that she can have a better seat as we bought a lot of things. Kai Sheng already in the car, my hubby was put the grocery stuff into the car, at that time he ran out from the car and felt down out of the car. I still cans remember how he felt down in front of me but I cannot safe him at that time. I am very regret why i cannot safe him.

He was bleeding a lot till his pant, my hubby shirt and my shirt also cover with his blood. He was kept crying. I feel very painful at that time. My heart was broke, I do not know what to do, just wish he is fine.

I really very frighten.... What just we can do is send him to nearest clinic for the 1st aid.

Thanks god, the nurse from the Bersatu willing to let us see doctor 1st out from the long queue of the patients.

He is crying loud when doctor clean wound. Luckily he just injure at the mouth. So, Doctor just gave antibiotic, pain killer and mouth liquid for him.


I called my family for their information. They came to visit Kai Sheng. Kai Sheng's mouth was swollen but he still can talk a lot. He looks happy when play with his cousin- Zi Yi although got fight for the toys.


I have a sleepless night whole day. The screen was appear when I close my eyes. This case makes my heart broken and I blame myself why did not take a good care to him.

I swear I will not let this case happens again in my life.

I wish his mouth can recovers soon without any scar left over. Gods, bless me please!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment