Monday, December 13, 2010

Last night in the confinement centre

13th December 2010, Raining day


Packing...


My food...


My room (F3)...




Tonight will be my last night in Ai Xin Confinement Center. Tomorrow noon, my husband will pick me & my baby home for full moon celebration during his lunch time. He unable to taking his annual leave due to he just joining the new company and don't have annual leave available yet.

What's my feeling now?

Happy + worry.
The happiest is finally I can go home, I can see my eldest son Kai Sheng, I can sleep at my own bed...

The worry is I am not dare to taking care a baby. I really worry that I will be "kelam kabut" while handle my baby. Any how, I wish I can. I should believe myself as I am a 2 children mum.

1 comment:

  1. A debt of gratitude is in order for the blog entry pal! Keep them coming... confinement centre

    ReplyDelete