Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Bak gua

11 January 2011 Tuesday, raining day

My eldest son--Kai Sheng is fever due to eat a lot of Bak gua.
waiting for doctor....


As I am his mother, my heart also felt sick. Feel that it is very pity for a baby to be sick. They don't know how to show their impression, he just told me he felt hot and keep on crying. Toy for he is useless now.



God, bless him please!!! Let he can recover soon. I wish to see my active son laugh, non-stop talking, every time holding his favorite toy--cars to anywhere he goes.

Sheng--you know that you like to hold mummy's hand when you are sleeping. You will also like to sleep with us at the same pillow. I felt very warm while you act like this.

Hope you can be our filial son forever.
Publish Post

No comments:

Post a Comment