Sunday, January 2, 2011

Weaned at the midnight diary

2 January 2011, Sunday, Sunny day

Today is the 4th day of Xuan weaned training at the midnight.

My hubby and I have to plan to train my baby wean at the midnight. 29th December was the 1st day of the weaned training day. My baby punctually drinks milk every 3 hours at the midnight.

As usual, he cried when he is hungry, but we try to drag his milk time from 3 hours to 3 1/2 hours from the starting by giving him a pacifier, carrying him walk around....

In the 3rd day, we manage to drag his milk time from 3 hours to 4 hours.

In the 4th day, we manage to drag his milk time to 5 hours. However, this is only time that my baby able to sleep for the 5 hours without drinking milk. Unfortunately, my baby able to sleep for 4 hours at the midnight without drinking milk.

I wish I mange to drag my baby milk time to at least 5 hours.

Xuan-Mummy know you can. Gambateh!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment